Rock-cuttings were documented in thirty-nine sites (5–19, 23, 25, 26, 38–40, 42–47, 50–52, 54, 55, 69, 73, 76, 83, 87, 88, 97). Most of the sites are located in the eastern part of the survey area, in regions that were not badly damaged by modern development and agriculture. Many of the rock-cuttings are probably part of building-stone quarries. Hewn separating channels discerned at several of the sites (7, 8) were used to detach the stones from the bedrock and rock-hewn cupmarks were documented at a few sites (23).
Caves were documented at twenty-six sites (3, 21, 22, 27, 32–35, 41, 48, 49, 53, 57, 58, 60, 64–68, 74, 75, 84–86, 89). Most of the caves are natural; some are large and were evidently used as dwellings, e.g., Site 3—1×4×9 m; Site 49—1.5×2.5 m (Fig. 5). Several of the caves were rock-hewn and their openings were blocked with stones (33, 34).
Built Tomb. A Muslim tomb built of dressed kurkar and covered with a concrete roof was documented (Site 108; Fig. 6).
Rock-hewn Channel. The channel (20; length c. 15 m, width 0.25 m) has plaster remains on it sides and was apparently a water channel.
Stone Heaps. A stone heap (30; diam. c. 2 m) that might be a grave was documented and a nearby concentration of stones, some of which are ashlars (31), was examined.
Pit. An elliptical pit lined with different size stones was documented (61; diam. c. 1.8 m; Fig. 7). The pit is blocked with soil and debris.
Settlement Remains. Remains of walls built of kurkar stones, some of which are dressed, were documented on a small hill (106). It seems that these are the remains of a Circassian village that was situated here from c. 1860 and was subsequently abandoned and reinhabited by Arab residents (Khirbat Cherkess; Khirbat es-Sarkess). The village was deserted in 1948. Remains of a wall (length c. 1.5 m) preserved several courses high and ashlars scattered nearby (70) were documented in the west of the survey area.
Scatters of Potsherds and Flint Artifacts were documented at thirty sites (1, 4, 24, 28, 29, 59, 62, 63, 77–82, 90–96, 99–100, 102–105, 107, 109, 110). An especially large concentration of flint tools was documented at Site 110, located at the foot of Tel Zomera.