1. Map ref. 182111/581281. A cave dwelling hewn in chalk bedrock on the northern bank of Nahal Karkor. The opening is rectangular (1.5×2.0 m) and the interior comprises a single chamber (5×6 m).
2. Map ref. 181385/580942. A cistern hewn in chalk bedrock; its opening was renovated in the modern era.
3. Map ref. 180729/581663. Remains of a rectangular building with massive walls.
4. Map ref. 180968/581549. A cistern dug in loess soil and lined with fieldstones (diam. c. 5 m); its upper part and opening were destroyed and collapsed into the cistern.
5. Map ref. 18101/58147. A cistern dug in loess soil and lined with fieldstones. Remains of a trough that is partially hewn in bedrock and partly built of fieldstones were discovered near the opening of the cistern.
6. Map ref. 180997/581492. Remains of walls and rectangular buildings spread over an area of c. 40×40 m.
7. Map ref. 181301/580972. Remains of a wall built of partially dressed fieldstones.
8. Map ref. 181222/580904. A building (5×15 m) consisting of three rooms in a row, built of partially dressed chalk stones.
9. Map ref. 181100/580721. Architectural remains of several structures built of undressed fieldstones, in an area of c. 40×40 m.
10. Map ref. 181123/580706. A compound that consists of two cisterns and a cave dwelling situated to its west. The cave opening is built of fieldstones, some of which are dressed. The cistern openings have collapsed. A wall of undressed fieldstones, which encircled the compound, was noted.
11. Map ref. 180996/580940. Remains of a square structure (10×10 m) built of undressed fieldstones.
12. Map ref. 180990/581127. A square watchman’s hut (4×4 m) whose walls are built of roughly hewn fieldstones. The hut was partly covered by a stone clearance heap.
13. Map ref. 180930/581209. Wall remains of several rooms spread across an area of c. 40×40 m; they probably belonged to a single complex.
14. Map ref. 180721/580688. Wall remains spread over an area of c. 20×20 m. They probably belonged to a building that consisted of several rooms.
15. Map ref. 180674/580459. A rectangular watchman’s hut (3×5 m) built of undressed fieldstones.
16. Map ref. 180736/580384. A rectangular watchman’s hut (5×8 m) built of partially dressed chalk stones.
17. Map ref. 180797/580428. Remains of several buildings and walls spread across an area of c. 50×60 m; the walls are built of undressed stones.
18. Map ref. 180692/580213. A rock-hewn cistern whose opening was built of dressed stones (0.4×0.4 m).
19. Map ref. 181111/581531. Three stone heaps that form a U-shaped structure, whose opening faces east.
20. Map ref. 182231/581060. A square watchman’s hut (4×4 m) built of undressed fieldstones.
21. Map ref. 180501/580414. Wall remains and stone heaps spread across an area of c. 20×50 m.