In January 2008, an excavation was conducted on the southern fringes of Tel Hadid (el-Haditha; Permit No. A-5355; map ref. 1951–4/6520–3), along the planned route for an underground cable. The excavation, undertaken on behalf of the Israel Antiquities Authority, was directed by H. Torgë. It yielded scant remains and a building from the Iron Age and the early Persian period.
For the full report, see link below.