Nahal ʻOmer

Judith Ben-Michael, Yigal Israel and Dov Nahlieli
05/11/2017
Final report
In 1983, 1988, and 1991, excavations were carried out on the the eastern bank of Nahal ʻOmer (License No. A-1842/1991-1; map ref. 216824/494885). The excavations, undertaken by the Israel Antiquities Authority, were directed by Y. Israel and D. Nahlieli. The excavation yielded the remains of a small village from the Early Islamic period. J. Ben-Michael wrote the report, O. Shamir and A. Baginski studied the textiles and A. Lester studied the jewelry.
 
 
 
For the full report, see links below.
 
Print Without FiguresPrint With Figuresלמאמר בעברית



Built teti-tu

Websites, texts and photos © Israel Antiquities Authority