Tel ‘Amal

Nurit Feig
29/12/2013
Final Report
Tel ‘Amal is located on the southern bank of Nahal ‘Amal, in Qibbuz Nir David (map ref. 24269/71232). In 1983 and 1984 salvage excavations were carried out on the southern slope of the western hill of the tell, prior to construction of a new wing of the Museum of Regional and Mediterranean Archaeology (Permit Nos. A-1177, A-1374). The excavations were directed by N. Feig. The numerous loomweights found in these and in previous excavations at the site were studied by O. Shamir.
For the full report, see links below.
Print Without FiguresPrint With Figuresלמאמר בעברית



Built teti-tu

Websites, texts and photos © Israel Antiquities Authority