During July 2009, a survey prior to development was conducted in Nahal Rimmon (License No. S-137/2009; map ref. 1880/5845–6590), prior to construction. The survey, undertaken on behalf of the Israel Antiquities Authority and underwritten by the Jewish National Fund, was directed by E. Aladjem, with the assistance of S. Gal (GPS).
The survey was performed west of Highway 358, c. 500 m south of Horbat Rimmon, on both banks of Nahal Rimmon. No ancient remains were found.